Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1st-A New Beginning

Yesterday, I decided that August 1st would mark the day of change in my life. It's time for me to start focusing on myself, especially my health. Since I've been living on my own, I haven't been eating right at all.
This was usually my dinner for the week:





How lazy is that? I mean, at the time my work schedule was 12pm-9pm. I definitely did not feel like cooking by the time I got home.
All of that is about to change. I've got 40 weeks until my 25th birthday. My ultimate goal is to lose 2lbs a week, for fourty weeks (Yes, that is 80lbs, I'm a big bish.lol). I know I can do it, I've done it before (lost 30lbs last year). I don't know what happened. I guess things in my life got out of hand and I let stress get the best of me. Even though I've been eating all of these fast foods, I still haven't gained any weight, which I'm SOOO GRATEFUL for!
Here it is, near the end of summer and I'm just now getting my workout plan started. smh. Procrastination kills.

No comments:

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Google Plus

Categories

Music (35) tha starrah (28) rnb (20) beats (18) sampling (8) Sharay Taliesha (6) writing (5) Obama (4) love (4) video (4) fiction (3) poetry (3) Lessons (2) Miguel (2) Missy Elliot (2) Waiting on Blue Skies (2) fashion (2) favorite (2) fire (2) good read (2) internet (2) new (2) sneakers (2) 50 cent (1) Basketball (1) J. Cole (1) Jazmine Sullivan (1) K-Swift (1) Kanye (1) LL cool j (1) Lloyd (1) alicia keys (1) headphones (1) larenz tate (1) love jones (1) money (1) movies (1) nia long (1) novel (1) relationships (1) remix (1) shoes (1) sms (1) sports (1) sync by 50 (1) t-pain (1) wireless (1) women (1)