Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lupe Fiasco Breaks Down


This made me cry my eyes out.  This is so sad and disheartening. I feel for Lupe. I know exactly what he feels. It's like, how much more can you do to shake the ignorance out of niggas in the hood? Why do people glorify the hood lifestyle when we all know that it leaves you either dead or in jail? If not dead physically, then dead spiritually. It seems like no matter how hard you try, there is no hope.
I know from my experience, I've always wanted better. The struggle has always pushed me to want more out of my life. I don't understand how people wake up everyday and not know what their purpose is on this earth. God put you here for a reason, the main reason being LOVE. Not to kill each other, not to hurt each other, not to put each other down. When are we going to wake up and realize that we have to be self-starters. 

We should be lifting each other up in every way possible. Someone, please tell me what we are proving by killing each other? Is something so serious that you have to take someone's life? The sad part is that most of it is over drugs and money. MIND ALTERING CHEMICALS AND GREEN FABRIC PAPER! IS THAT WHAT SOMEONE'S LIFE IS WORTH? IS THAT WHAT YOUR LIFE IS WORTH?
This is so upsetting that I'm just going to stop now or I'll be typing for a lifetime. We need you Lupe! Don't give up!

No comments:

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Google Plus

Categories

Music (35) tha starrah (28) rnb (20) beats (18) sampling (8) Sharay Taliesha (6) writing (5) Obama (4) love (4) video (4) fiction (3) poetry (3) Lessons (2) Miguel (2) Missy Elliot (2) Waiting on Blue Skies (2) fashion (2) favorite (2) fire (2) good read (2) internet (2) new (2) sneakers (2) 50 cent (1) Basketball (1) J. Cole (1) Jazmine Sullivan (1) K-Swift (1) Kanye (1) LL cool j (1) Lloyd (1) alicia keys (1) headphones (1) larenz tate (1) love jones (1) money (1) movies (1) nia long (1) novel (1) relationships (1) remix (1) shoes (1) sms (1) sports (1) sync by 50 (1) t-pain (1) wireless (1) women (1)