Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dope

Dope
Is the only way 
I can describe you
Definitely On Point Everyday
With the way
The way you 
Say my name
Like it's meant for your tongue
Like it's meant to be sung
And you're the only one 
with the sweet melody
Sticky and slow 
Like honey
Dope
You got me 
Flying
Floating
Coasting
On a beach some where
In Tahiti
Sipping on bacardi 
and martini's
Press my lips against yours
Back against the wall
I see the flame in your eye
And all the passion inside
I inhale your love 
Infiltrating my lungs
No 
I'm not sprung
I don't jump for anybody
But boo 
You got me 
Open
Floating
Coasting
Chilling 
On an invisible jet
And you're the pilot
And if we crash and burn
Just know 
I'll be by your side
Through the rain 
and the sun
The arrogance 
and the pride
The I love you's
The I hate you's
The let downs 
and the breakthroughs
No one in this world 
Could ever replace you
Dope
Is the way
God created you

© 2012 Sharay Taliesha

No comments:

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Google Plus

Categories

Music (35) tha starrah (28) rnb (20) beats (18) sampling (8) Sharay Taliesha (6) writing (5) Obama (4) love (4) video (4) fiction (3) poetry (3) Lessons (2) Miguel (2) Missy Elliot (2) Waiting on Blue Skies (2) fashion (2) favorite (2) fire (2) good read (2) internet (2) new (2) sneakers (2) 50 cent (1) Basketball (1) J. Cole (1) Jazmine Sullivan (1) K-Swift (1) Kanye (1) LL cool j (1) Lloyd (1) alicia keys (1) headphones (1) larenz tate (1) love jones (1) money (1) movies (1) nia long (1) novel (1) relationships (1) remix (1) shoes (1) sms (1) sports (1) sync by 50 (1) t-pain (1) wireless (1) women (1)